September 2016: Questions


In this series I am going to answer the same questions for a year, and hopefully beyond. Then at the end I’ll be able to see how I changed as a person over that year!

Age? 19
Job? Front End Supervisor at Food City
Where do you live?
In my own apartment in Bridgton Maine.
What’s your favorite picture of yourself from this month? 
What’s the best thing that happened?
I sent my application to Norwich University.
What’s the hardest thing that happened?
I had to withdraw from Birthwise Midwifery School.
What’s your favorite article of clothing?
A new shirt I got from Rue 21, it's grey and laces up the front.
Did you go on any exploring adventures?
Yeah! I spontaneously drove to Portland Maine and sat on the beach for a while. Then I went to Otto and ate the most delicious gluten free pizza covered in bacon, mushrooms and onions. I topped it all off with a hot chocolate, before driving back to Bridgton.



Who have you been spending the most time with?
Jamie (as well as miss Maggie and Taco the Cat) and Elizabeth.
Go-to meal of the month:
Chicken meat balls, with broccoli, salad and pesto toast.

Best work out/exercise?
Hmm a tie between hiking with Marco in Vermont or Dancing with Elizabeth in Portland.



What are you looking forward to doing next month?

Settling back into living in Vermont, getting a gym membership, starting hockey and being back at the Putney Food Coop.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top